Monday, October 26, 2009

The Chopstick Diet

I remember the first time I used chopsticks. I was 6 years old and remember how cool it felt to have my own pair of chopsticks. Up to that point in my life, I was only used to using a knife, fork, and spoon to eat.

Chopsticks were a new adventure. They are something new and different. I felt like using the chopsticks made me closer to Chinese culture.

The only problem was that using chopsticks took work. I thought that it would be easy to use two sticks to eat my food, but I was wrong. My coordination was not there. I had trouble picking up large items as well as small food items. I got frustrated pretty easy.

As I grew older I can say that I still avoid using chopsticks to eat because it takes time and practice to use them. I can't eat as much and as quickly as I can with a spoon, fork, and knife.

If you are looking for new a new weightloss tip, try using chopsticks. I replaced my usual utensils with chopsticks and can easily say that I have saved unwanted calories. I stop eating sooner because it takes me longer to eat, and I don't feel as though I want to keep working as hard to eat.

Try out my weightloss recipe if you dare. Replace your utensils with chopsticks and see how it works for you.

Visit my eHow article on the subject:
How to Eat Less at a Chinese Restaurant

No comments:

Post a Comment